Sunday, January 05, 2020

MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER TURNS 20



It is the beginning of a new decade and all the wonderful things to come.

Yesterday my beautiful granddaughter turned 20 years old.

20 in 2020 !!!

I was there at her birth and am thrilled to be a part of her life.

She's got such a fantastic sense of humor,

is so kind hearted, and very wise beyond her years.

Listening to her opinions and thoughts can be very deep.

The world is certainly a better place because of her.

You are loved...to the moon and back.

I can't wait to see what this year will bring.




Amanda, you are so loved...



13 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

She looks like a wonderful and sweet young lady. Wishing Amanda all the best in the years ahead.

MadSnapper said...

she is so beautiful, I love her hair and that sweet smile.. you are blessed

Ginny Hartzler said...

She is truly gorgeous, with a million watt smile.

Chatty Crone said...

She looks beautiful and knowing you - she is beautiful on the inside too!

Marie Smith said...

She sounds wonderful. You are lucky grandparents!

Shammickite said...

What a lovely young lady she is. Happy Birthday to Amanda.

Martha said...

She is a beautiful girl!
And born on the same day as my middle son.

Carol said...

What a beautiful young lady! I am excited to be watching my grand doll grow up and I can only imagine how she will act at that age. I pray that she is a strong and independent young woman.

Wanda said...

She is ALL THAT... and looks like a young and beautiful SUE! Happy Birthday to a darling granddaughter.

Hương Lan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie Jeffries said...

Oh lucky you. You have a red haired granddaughter. What a beauty. My daughter is a redhead with very much the same coloring. My girl is like my lucky charm.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She's so pretty.
Happy Birthday Amanda! Hope you had a beautiful day and may the year ahead be filled with blessings.

sandy said...

oh wow, a beautiful redhead - You are a lucky gramma - she just looks like she would be fun to be around with that smile. My oldest grandson is going on 18 - won't be long he'll join the 20 year olds.

happy birthday to her!!