Sunday, December 08, 2019

GRANDPARENTING 101 DAY 4


I have taken up Ruth Hiebert's challenge of 10 days about being a Grandma.

No Names

No Explanation

I think I have to do a bit of explaining though.

Grandparenting is all about....

Doing fun things together, instructing, being interested in what they are interested in....

Listening, and sharing our histories.

I hope these photos are examples of these types of things and actions.

DAY #4







Love being a Grandma to those near by and those far away.

I would love to see some of you take up this challenge.


6 comments:

LC said...

Yes, the photos nail it. I also want to thank you for the dietary advice you gave. I started doing it immediately. Earlier this week my A1C was down 4/10. I am now back in the prediabetes category and hope to follow your example right into diet-controlled diabetes.

MadSnapper said...

I see you passed on to LC what you passed to me. good job. I have passed the info on to many and no one has taken it up... it does work. I agree with her, the photos nailed the what grandma's do and are

Ruth Hiebert said...

Yes, these pictures show quality family time.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Taking an interest in each other's interests, and sharing. The photos perfectly represent this.

Marie Smith said...

Great photos!

sandy said...

so beautiful the photo of your granddaughter in the orchestra. and for some reason the first one is skipping rocks possibly.

My grandson up in washington reminded me of when I taught him to see how far he could spit in the road (of course no cars were coming and not to spit on them).... it was just a fun thing to do with him and we would stand on the side and do that - ....he still remembers it and wants to do it everytime we visit. Bad Gramma, lol