Friday, December 13, 2019

BEING A GRANDMA DAY # 9


Here we are again at "Being a Grandma".

This is a 10 day challenge by Ruth Hiebert.

No Names

No Explanation

I call it Grandparenting 101.

Sometimes I'm behind the camera and sometimes I get to be in the photos.

Enjoy my 3 memory photos for today.











A few of these shots are especially for me.

I will get a 2019 PastBook published  in January.

I love having a book for every year.

Printed memories...there is nothing like them.



6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful memories! I especially love the baking one.

MadSnapper said...

they are all precious memories, I have some memories of leaves from my childhood. the last one is my pick of the day. so special cooking/baking together. it truly tells a story, of course number one does also

Marie Smith said...

Love those experiences with the grandkids!

Michelle said...

Fun in the leaves AND baking?!!! I love them both!

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are such fun shots.

LC said...

Your last two grandma posts have been especially captivating!