Wednesday, November 13, 2019

OUR FIRST CAMILLA OF THE FALL SEASON



I just looked out our dining room window and was so surprised to see

our first camilla blossoms of the Fall season.

They seem to have popped out over night.

The bushes are loaded with buds ready to explode.

I love this time of year.




Our tree is just beginning to change color and the sky is a bit murky this morning.




The tree across the street is really doing its thing. 

I wish the sun was a bit brighter.

It would make the trees seem like they are on fire.

Here's my first camilla, I spotted from the window.




I can't wait for the whole bush to bloom.

Enlarging these photos will show the detail better.

Have a great day.


11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I can't imagine a whole tree full of them. I am not familiar with them, blooms in the FALL!

MadSnapper said...

the photos are spectacular! that Camilla is beautiful and that color was my mothers favorite color, for flowers, dresses, anything at all

Chatty Crone said...

I am not familiar with them either, but they look wonderful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a beautiful flower. A tree full of them must be spectacular.

Marie Smith said...

I like your colour so much better than the white we have.

LC said...

I love camellias. I don't think our area's camellias have started to bloom yet, but it won't be long. I love the rich color of yours. We don't have any on our property, but in a few weeks every where we go we will see them in a range of colors.

Carol said...

How beautiful! What a blessing at this time of the year to have such a beautiful flower staring at you.

sandy said...

ahhh beautiful Camilla - ...and love the colorful trees.

Wanda said...

Very pretty. We have several bushes here at the Villa...I will have to take a walk and see if they are budding or blooming!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So beautiful. Our bird of paradise are going crazy right now with blossoms.

Shammickite said...

Very lovely camellia, such a vibrant pink! Just what I need to brighten my day.