Friday, October 18, 2019

TODAY MY " BABY" TURNS 46 !!!


Oh my how times seems to fly...

46 years ago my baby was born.

We love you Mark and you made our family complete.

We have the 2 best sons in the world.

I do wish you and your family lived closer...out of state is just too far!!




Here you are...just minutes old...




Happily married two years ago....




Loving Mark and his crazy older brother Steve....




God chose the best for our family.

Happy 46th Mark.

We love you to the moon and back....








10 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I had a shock moment when I realized my oldest is turning 40 in December. 😱

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You have beautiful sons! What a blessing. Ours will turn 50 next year.

MadSnapper said...

Happy Birthday Mark, and I really like the two brothers leaning together. cool shot.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Happy Birthday to Mark.

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Birthday Mark.

Marie Smith said...

Happy birthday to your young man!

diane b said...

Time flies. So glad you have such a nice family.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Happy belated birthday to your son. My oldest is 42, and I can't belive how fast time flies.

Shammickite said...

Wishing a very happy special day to Mark. And to you, as you and Dave were the ones who put him on this world!
It's pretty amazing to realise the ages of our "children".... my oldest son has just turned 48, yikes, that's almost half a century!!!! I must be REALLY OLD!