Saturday, October 12, 2019

FRIDAY'S DAY TRIP


Yesterday Dave and I and our older son Steve and his family

has a chance to see the Blue Angels perform in San Francisco, CA.

The weather was absolutely perfect...no fog and no wind.

Here are a few of the shots I took with my phone.

Not the very best but they are great record shots.



It was also Fleet Week so there were many kinds of ships in the harbor and  huge transports

in the sky.

Flying over the Golden Gate Bridge made a beautiful backdrop.







Circles overhead were fun to watch but they sure made me dizzy.




These pilots are so amazing in their precision flight patterns.




As they flew over we could feel the rumble deep inside of us.

I have several more photos from my phone which I will put up later.

Thanks for looking.


9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, what a thrill! I like the jet trails in a circle.

Wanda said...

Beautiful pictures. Sue...just did a post after such a long time. It will give you an update on us!!! Love and Hugs

MadSnapper said...

the last two photos show the angels screaming at full speed and are my favorites. it has been many years since I saw them. your phone and you did a super job capturing these fast jets... glad the weather cooperated

Marie Smith said...

Those air shows amaze me! Great photos!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How awesome was that!!! So glad you got to see them.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh WOW!!! I would love to see those guys fly again. It has been many, many years since I last saw them.

jel said...

very cool shots!

sandy said...

well that must have been fun to see! nice.

Shammickite said...

Are you sure that rumble inside wasn't your tummy telling you it was lunchtime???? hehehe
The Blue Angels are spectacular, I have seen them in air shows. Our Canadian Snowbirds aerobatic team perform at air shows too.