Saturday, July 13, 2019

ANOTHER VERY BUSY WEEK


It has been another very busy week,  with a lot of fun things thrown in for good measure.

This past week was COW APPRECIATION DAY at Chick fil A.

Of course my Hubby and I had to put our spots on to get a free entree there.

It was so much fun to see everyone dressed up and having a great time.




My Hubby and the "diet crasher" meal.




The peach milkshake is my very favorite...

but oh so deadly to my weight.

I did have chicken tenders with it...yummm...

Now that this week has come and gone

It's back down to serious business of behaving myself.

Ugh, it just never stops...



9 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Great photos!

Chatty Crone said...

I saw this on Facebook. You guys are adorable!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You do both make such cute cows!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sounds like fun and the food sounds yummy.

Linda said...

Y'all are so much fun! LOVE the cow shirts!! It's okay to crash your good eating routine every once in awhile!

sandy said...

you sold me on Peach shake! Although the diet crasher would be good too!

cute cows...

Anonymous said...

I could go for that diet crasher right about now lol,,, yummmmm!!!!!

LC said...

We stopped at a Chick-fil-A on our way home from the Smoky Mountains and found it full of cow-people. i loved your outfits, but was a bit envious of the peach shake, my favorite also. Enjoy them before the peach-shake season ends!

LC said...

We stopped at a Chick-fil-A on our way home from the Smoky Mountains and found it full of cow-people. i loved your outfits, but was a bit envious of the peach shake, my favorite also. Enjoy them before the peach-shake season ends!