Sunday, June 09, 2019

More Flashback Photos


I decided to post a few more of my Flashback Friday Flea Market photos.

For your viewing pleasure....




I love the crystals hanging against the green of the pond.

Be sure to enlarge the photos to see the detail.




Only an artist would have thought of displaying pewter pots in such a way.

It made me want to buy every one of them.




Delightful balls in a cut glass bowl....

Such a clever way to show them.




A vintage book nestled in a wooden basket with a lone rose.

Delightful.

Here's hoping your Sunday is truly delightful too.



12 comments:

MadSnapper said...

truly delightful. i love the teapots

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love the crystals.I have five of them hanging in my living room window. When the sun hits them, they create dancing rainbows on my wall. I love it.

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are things I would never buy. BUT the photos make me want to have them!! Such artistic shots.

Marie Smith said...

The teapots are lovely. So much work to keep clean though.

LC said...

Delightful capture of texture, color and unexpected combinations!

Anonymous said...

Oh they’re all beautiful, each one, a work of art

Chatty Crone said...

I will take the crystal it is so gorgeous when you enlarge and see the lights of the lake!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The photos are charming!

Wanda said...

I love your photos. For a moment I thought the fist one was ice cycles in Tahoe!!

diane b said...

Some people are so talented when it comes to displaying items.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hi! I don't know how to block him!! I just delete him when I see him. If you know how, could you tell me?

sandy said...

love flea market photos ... I haven't done much of that in the past seven or so years because I didn't want to be tempted to buy stuff since I got rid of so much when we downsized in 2010.