Tuesday, March 26, 2019

SOMETHING CHEERY AND SPRINGY


Well the rain and gray blah is back again.

I yearn for the sun and not having to wear my sweater in the house.

So,

Here are a few Spring-time flowers to brighten the day.




Our Wisteria is beginning to show its lovely lavender blooms to the world.




We have moss growing on our retaining wall.

I love the hairy sprigs of moss.

Enlarge the photo to get the full effect.




I'm not sure what this flower is.

I haven't seen any in our yard for several seasons.

It's dainty and I love the color.

Hope your day is full of sunshine happiness.



8 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice to see the flowers. Not too many here yet.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I adore wisteria, yours is beautiful! I have never seen moss really close up like this. So interesting. And the blue flower is gorgeous!! I have several flower field guides. If you want to post more pictures of it, and the leaves too, I will try to identify it.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love the mossy picture. There is so much detail,even in this tiny life form.

Marie Smith said...

The moss photo is exceptional! Love it!

MadSnapper said...

so sorry you are still wearing a sweater. that moss shot is AMAZING. I LOVE IT!!!! have not seen wisteria since I was a child

Shammickite said...

Lovely colours in the flowers. I hope spring comes here soon, quite cold outside this morning. No signs of green grass yet but all we need is one rainy day and the grass will change overnight from looking brown and dead to full of life, and the trees will start showing their little pale green buds.

sandy said...

Such pretty flowers - and that bottom purple one - looks so delicate. It's great when spring arrives and the weather warms up. We have been up in Washington not far from Seattle and the trees are showing their colors now.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful!!!