Monday, December 07, 2015

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " V "


We are getting VERY close to the end of the alphabet.

Today's letter is " V ".

My Hubby and I just got back from a mini VACATION.

We VISITED  Disneyland for our annual celebration of

birthdays, anniversary and Christmas present to ourselves.

We learned a VALUABLE lesson though.

Check the events happening when there and whether Southern California has special entry days.

I have never been there when it was so crowded.

Now I need a VACATION from my VACATION !

Actually we did have a great time,

But, oh my poor feet...

Standing in line for long periods of time did not make them VERY happy.














Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out the VARIOUS posts on the ABC Wednesday link on my sidebar.

Well I just looked at my post and I have cut off half of the photographs.

Oops... can't undo it...

It does look great in the draft...sorry about that.



17 comments:

Marie Smith said...

V looked like fun, though exhausting!

Shammickite said...

Oh that was fun! I've never been to Disneyland, but have been to Disney World in FLA twice, and I'd love to go again, I loved it. OlderSon and The Bride went to Disney in France a few years ago. They said it was just like Disney World but with more smoking!

EG CameraGirl said...

Interesting that you do this annually! I'm not a fan of standing in line, though, so if I ever go I will definitely check out what else is going on!

MadSnapper said...

i clicked on the photos and could see all the details. Very pretty and love the night shot of the castle...

Unknown said...

tired feet.. but still.... lots of new memories taken home

Lovely entry with differen V's. Thank you for participating every week, your loyality is very much appreciated

Have a nice abc-day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

Reader Wil said...

Thank you for sharing your story about your travelling around.
I wish you a great week.
Wil, ABCW Team.

Anonymous said...

wow.

Photo Cache said...

I have not been in Disneyland since 1995. Time to go back I feel.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

carol l mckenna said...

You both looks happy and great photos ~ Fun to be a kid again at Disneyland I bet! Great post for V!

Wishing you the magic and love of the Season ~ xox
artmusedog and carol

Hildred said...

Happy hearts are worth sore feet!

Roger Owen Green said...

Thanks for VISITING with us!
ROG, ABCW

Trubes said...

What a wonderful idea to take a mini VACATION to celebrate all of your
special anniversaries.
We had a wonderful time at Disney in Florida
25 years ago, I loved every bit of it!

best wishes,
Di.ABCW team.

Indrani said...

I too need a vacation.
Wonderful post for 'V'.
Happy ABCW!

Rajesh said...

That is interesting.

Wanda said...

Sue your and Dave are just too adorable in your Disneyland setting. Love this picture. A couple of happy kids.

Ann said...

I love Disneyland and haven't been in years. I think my feet would hurt now too. Darling pic of you and hubby.
ann

Su-sieee! Mac said...

The photos are still great. I think that should I ever finally get to Disneyland, I'll bring one of those canes that have a seat.
The View from the Top of the Ladder