Sunday, December 02, 2012

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " U "



Hi friends.
I am posting this ABC Wednesday UNUSUALLY early this week.
My Hubby and I are going away for a few days to UNWIND.




We will not have access to a computer
so we will be UNABLE
to post or comment on your wonderful "U" themes.



This isn't UNIVERSAL Studios
It's the Happiest Place on Earth....
Disneyland
all dressed up for
Christmas.
We are so looking forward to seeing all the beautiful decorations.
Have a wonderful week.
I hope I can find some UNUSUAL photo opportunities to share .


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Last picture is my very favorite, hope you get lots of good rest and come back refreshed!

Hilary said...

Wow that's one colourful shot! Have a good time and be safe.

Merisi said...

Great images, Sue!

Enjoy your getaway,
cheers,
Merisi

MadSnapper said...

be sure you have and Unusually wonderful time.

imac said...

Wonderful photography and hope you both enjoy your few days away.

Ann said...

Sleeping Beauty's castle is electrifying!!! Love the lights.
Ann