Monday, September 29, 2014

AND NOW.....ONE YEAR LATER


And Now, after my Throwback Thursday post, you can see Don and Wanda one year later.

Our dear friends are now on their way  to see that youngest grandson.

We so enjoyed getting together again and just catching up on life.

Don, Wanda, my Hubby and I spent a wonderful afternoon in the Apple Hill, CA area.

There were hot apple cider donuts to eat, fresh pressed cider to sip and plenty of pumpkins to make it finally feel like Fall is on its way.

I miss my "Sister" already.




3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

and they are ready for Fall Festival with those punkins they are holding. so glad you got to see them again

Ginny Hartzler said...

Sounds like such fun. They are a beautiful couple!

LC said...

Good friends are a blessing. Your encouragement, comments and posts mark you as a good friend, too.