Monday, June 20, 2011

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " W "



Oh how I WISH that's this WEEK'S letter WAS " Q ".
WE are beginning our Church's Day Camp called Breakaway.
The theme is "Quest of the Time Travelers."
By the time the camp ends WE Will have had 5 to 6000
Time Traveler kids descend on our campus.
Besides all those energetic bodies, WE are experiencing a
WARMING trend in our WEATHER.
WELL,
not  WARM 
but just plain Hot!
Tomorrow the WISE WEATHER WARNINGS say it will be over 102F.
So everyone WILL have to stay hydrated.



One WAY to keep cool is by eating WHOLE WATERMELONslices.
I didn't WEAR any of my WOOLY WARDROBE today.
It WAS just too hot!



WHILE in Nashville, Tennessee a few months ago, I saw
this star in the Celebrity WALK of Fame.
I have to WONDER about a WHOLE Board devoted to the
promotion of WATERMELON.



Friend and Fellow Blogger Bev and I visited the Country Music
Hall of Fame in Nashville.
They WERE featuring Tammy WYNETTE.I have to admit that this album WOULD be
a WASTE of money for me.
I'm sorry to say that
I'm not her most WONDERFUL fan.
Be sure to WALTZ on over to the ABC WEDNESDAYlink on my sidebar and visit their WHIMSICAL and
WILD posts.


Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Wanda said...

Delightful, delightful and full of fun W's.

I'm having some major computer problems...and using a new browser that doesn't show my favorites.

Glad I have you on my readers list!!!

Olivier said...

Encore un tres bon choix de photos

mrsnesbitt said...

WOW! What a WONDERFUL post - as ever! Always so entertaining - quite fancy a piece of that water mellon! Dxx

MadSnapper said...

this is a good one for the letter W, can't wait to see the X

EG CameraGirl said...

102° sure is hot so I hope you have stocked up with watermelons!

Roger Owen Green said...

yes, watermelon is a good choice for the first day of summer.

Kay L. Davies said...

What an interesting theme for a day camp. It sounds like all those kids will have a great time.
Tammy Wynette would be wasted on me, too, I'm afraid. LOL
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Shammickite said...

all I can say is WOW! Thought you might like a couple of extra Ws.

Tumblewords: said...

I love watermelon - and summer! Sounds like you are busy again. Nice post!

Sylvia K said...

Fantastic and so delightful! Marvelous post for the W Day! Hope you're having a wonderful week! Enjoy! Sorry to be so late -- one of those days!!!

Sylvia
ABC Team

Hildred said...

Oh my, you are going to be very Warm there - I hope you have a good supply of watermelon!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

What an incredible line up of W's!!! You always seem to be able to pull it off.And, I sit here in wonderment.

dianasfaria.com said...

Nice W post for today!

jane said...

Wow thats a lot of w's - that slice of water melon looks yummy - it is wet and a bit on the cool side over here - love your pics x

Joy said...

Chilled watermelon is one of the most perfect thing to eat on a hot day. Not a high heel hike though, but kudos to those who walked, they deserve a star.
Your church has some great themes for camp;

Chubskulit Rose said...

We love watermelon too. 102? Oh my, be prepared!

Would love you to peek at my ABC. You are welcome to come by anytime, have a nice day!