Wednesday, September 16, 2026

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

 Wordless Wednesday


Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


9 comments:

Mari said...

Oooh, that is beautiful! Isn't God an amazing artist?

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks so alive. And so artistic!

Michelle said...

A fiddlehead!

Mevely317 said...

Officially speechless! I can't wait to hear "the rest of the story" tomorrow.

Ann said...

What a cool photo that is.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Is that a "fiddlehead fern"? Or one that is very similar. They have those in New England, and people actually saute' them in butter and eat them! Wonderful picture of God's amazing artistry!

Shug said...

I'm with Pamela...I think 🤔 this is a fiddlehead fern, but I'm not sure on that. Very unique in how it curls up. The only reason I might know is because I have recently been searching ferns (for Tori's wedding) and I saw something like this pop up. I love how you come up with these awesome photos for Wordless Wednesday's. Thursday's are always interesting because we get to find out where you find these these photos. Wishing you and Dave a wonderful day full of sweet Blessings. All Blessings are sweet but may your's be full of favor...loves!! 🌸

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Great detail, and I know what it is because my blogger reader is finally working again and I'm trying to catch up on the posts I missed by reading backwards.

Red Rose Alley said...

Isn't that something! : )