Wow, the sunset last night really outdid itself.
These photos are straight out of my phone.
Its hard to believe the vivid color that was displayed across the sky.
Too overcast later in the evening to see the moon eclipse but I think these sunset photos are wonderful anyway.
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind



12 comments:
Stunning! Thank you for sharing.
I have seen the pics of the eclipse, and these are much more beautiful!! So gorgeous. And the frilly leaves really add to the beauty.
Wow! God painted some amazing color in your sky last night.
Oh my! Nothing man can create will ever rival God's coloring book.
Wow! Magnificent indeed,
This is beautiful!
these photos are stunning... So bright and such a gorgeous color of orange. God is so good and His paintings in the skies assure me that tomorrow is already in His hands. Thanks for sharing all of this beauty Sue... (((HUGS)))
This is a fabulous sunset. I would give up a lunar eclipse to see this sunset any day
I think it is awesome - I love that color - I think the sky is getting ready for fall - hope so anyway. Sandie
Those are pretty amazing photos, but even more amazing the beauty that God has created in the skies for us to enjoy!! Thank you for sharing them with us! Yes, the early fall skies are beginning to put on their best displays. So beautiful!!
These are just beautiful. The colors remind me of Fall! I remember your town's sunrises were some of the most brilliant I've seen.
Just beautiful!
Post a Comment