Thursday, August 18, 2022

LAST MONDAY'S PHOTO CLUB CHALLENGE ... SILVER...

 I really struggled with our photo club challenge.

Everything I thought of and things MadSnapper suggested

I simply didn't know how to pull it off.

There were some really dumb and ugly shots that made me say NO WAY...

Here's my final choice and the story behind it.

The price of admittance to Disneyland has reached the stratosphere.

We have been die hard members for so many years.

No longer...

Now one would have to take their treasured very, very valuable old  SILVER DOLLARS

to the bank and sell their first born to get into the Parks now.



These SILVER coins are all prized oldies from our private collection.

It would be very sad if we had to convert them into cash.

thanks for looking.




7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a lovely collection. My Dad always saved those Silver Dollars. Great photo!

Marie Smith said...

Great job with the challenge!

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cool that you put them on this Mickey plate! It does look nice.

MadSnapper said...

this is perfect. I forgot Bob has a few silver dollars. all my rings are silver and also most of my jewelery. i am not a lover of gold unless of course it is a GOLD BAR I could CASH IN

Hootin Anni said...

I'm pretty sure I commented this morning, but I don't see it. SPAM. (So Probably Anni's Missing!)

Ruth Hiebert said...

This makes a nice photo.

Rose said...

They are beautiful! I have 6...my daddy and mom gave them to me I was young.