Thursday, November 05, 2020

30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING #5

 Since this is my birthday week I thought I would add some photos of our celebrations.

I have been fortunate to have some special FREE coupons to use.

We have visited the Spaghetti Factory, The Habit, The Black Bear Diner and Nothing Bundt Cakes.

I sure hope these calories Don't Count!!

I am so thankful that I can celebrate and enjoy a bit of being out and about...



I think Dave caught me concentrating so hard on wishing the calories away.

Delicious and yummy.



A really good and hearty breakfast ...  Love that it was FREE for me!



These cakes are so "Sinfully Delicious".

I got a lemon one..my favorite...

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of my Habit Burger..thought about it too late.

The other thing I didn't take a photo of was my son and daughter in law coming over last night and bringing a To Die For chocolate eclair for each of us.

I also got a new "shelf sitter" which I will post at a later date.

All in all, this has been one wonderful birthday.

I AM VERY THANKFUL.


10 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

ALl that food looks delicious .

Martha said...

So glad you had a good time and calories never count on special occasions! :)

Hootin Anni said...

You look so sweet in all these photos Sue. I love 'em all. Your special treats for such a special lady!! Can't wait for your new shelf sitter.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! Your free meals look amazing!! I'm glad the restaurants are open again where you can go out some! I don't think calories count when you are celebrating a BIRTHDAY, do you??

Ginny Hartzler said...

What awesome birthday meals, they look so good! What is that in the center of your waffle? Maybe I could make something similar. I have it on good authority that any calories you ingest during your birthday celebrations do not count.

Marie Smith said...

Your birthday week is sounding great. Enjoy every minute. You deserve it.

diane b said...

Happy Birthday. It looks like you had lots of outings and fun. Good to see.

MadSnapper said...

It looks and sounds like you had the perfect birthday week! That waffle is what jumped out at me I haven't had one in three and a half years and I do love those things.

sandy said...

oh such good photos! i learned or read awhile ago and always liked it - don't remember the author. "It's not what you eat, but what is eating at you." So forget those calories and enjoy it all. And happy birthday week to you!! My dad's birthday was 11/6, ,today.

when I got to spaghetti factory which darn it is hardly any more,, I get the Mizithra dish - it's heavenly. Mike learned to cook it here at home and it's simple and hard to stop eating. But some people, like one of my son's says it's awful.