Saturday, August 15, 2020

SATURDAY SNIPPETS


Several nights ago we finally had some beautiful color in our sky.

The skies have been so cloudless for quite a few weeks.

It was hot and humid but I sure enjoyed seeing color again.




I missed the most spectacular part which happened about 6 minutes later...

According to my friends.

It had gotten so humid I went back inside.

It's not very often that we have humidity here in the Greater Sacramento area.

I know it's not like Florida or the Deep South....

But, it's plenty uncomfortable for me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

What a pretty sky capture! We have had too many days of hot and humid weather. I am looking forward to some cooler temps. Take care, enjoy your day! Happy weekend!

Chatty Crone said...

I can tell you it is HOT here in ATLANTA! lol Pretty picture!

Hootin Anni said...

stunning! ya, I bet just a smidgen of humidity can be felt in your area.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is a beautiful sky, almost like brushstrokes!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely shot.

sandy said...

i love sunsets like that. Where we are, there are hills and trees in the way and i have to go out by the rim of the hwy to see them. Haven't done that in awhile - although when we first moved to mountains I was always trying to see the sunsets from up here.

MadSnapper said...

Sorry you missed the spectacular part but this looks pretty spectacular to me. There's not much you can tell me about humidity and I know when you live in a place where you don't have it and it comes it's even worse

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful sky. I know here in Riverside CA we have been very hot and that's when the humidity comes!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Hot everywhere last week I think! But you had beautiful skies to show for it!

ASTraveller said...

blogwalking here from Malaysia. Regards! :)