Saturday, September 01, 2018

PHOTO THERAPY


I have been in a bit of a funk lately.

Photo Therapy was an answer for me.

Though I deleted most of the photos I took yesterday,

Here's one that I liked enough to keep.




Our Crepe Myrtle tree is just about finished blooming for this season.

I thought I had better capture it before all the petals were on the ground.

Be sure to enlarge this one to see the details.

Temperatures are going back up into the mid 90's today.

I guess Summer isn't quite done yet.

Happy September 1st.




4 comments:

MadSnapper said...

so beautiful, hope she helped your funk...

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, it is much prettier enlarged. And I love how the sun is on it.

jel said...

hope you both have a good Sept.

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.