Monday, May 23, 2016

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " T "


It's hard TO believe THAT we are already at THE letter  " T "

for ABC Wednesday.


I have entitled THE first photo

TOUGH  TIRE  No Longer.




THIS blown out TIRE happened a few weeks ago.

My Hubby and I were TRAVELING on THE freeway at about 70 mph.

All of a sudden THERE was a rumbling sound and THE car begin to shake.

I am so THANKFUL my husband was driving and we made it safely

TO THE roadside.

Cars were whizzing by us but we were okay and THE  TOWING service came and changed our TIRE.

Of course THE spare TIRE THAT looks like a donut was very low on air.

We had TO get THAT  filled so we could make it TO THE shop.

TWO new TIRES and a definite dent in our wallet later....we finally made it home.

Scary but it all ended well.

Don't forget TO enlarge THE photo TO see THE ugly detail.




On TO a much prettier picture.

THESE are beautiful TULIPS my Granddaughters gave me for Mother's Day.




Aren't THE insides of THESE  TULIPS  amazing?

I finally had TO TOSS THEM into THE garbage yesterday.

THANKS for looking at my post.


18 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Great job on T!

You were so fortunate with the tire incident ending as it did. Glad it worked out like that for you!

Enjoy the rest of the week.

MadSnapper said...

the tulips are really pretty and that tire is really scary. i am so happy that it turned out well for you, blowouts at high speeds are really dangerous. you were blessed...

Merisi said...

Scary tire tale and gorgeous tulips to smooth the scars!

MelodyK said...

Lots of lovely t's, the last one in particular ofcourse

Nice to read, you are safe!

Have a nice abcwednes-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
( http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-18-t/ )

Ginny Hartzler said...

The last picture is so stunning! Oh gosh, you both barely escaped with your lives! This is so scary. Made worse by being on the interstate. I am so glad your hubby was able to navigate off the road without incident. We are always seeing blown tires laying on the road, and I wonder what happened to those people.

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful tulip photos and great T choice for ABC ~ so glad you and hubby are safe and sound ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Roger Owen Green said...

A tire that has seen better days

ROG, ABCW

Anonymous said...

Can tell you had a nice Mothers Day:) Ugh, that's the worst when one's tire blows on a California freeway! Glad you got off all right! Thanks for visiting me, and have a great week:)

Indira said...

Terrific job on the letter T. I liked the way you have highlighted the T. Sorry about the tire. Glad you had the beautiful tulips.

Hildred said...

The Terrors of travelling, but the Tulips are a nice reminder of the good things in life....

Goutami News said...

Travelling woes..!

Indrani said...

Tulips are my fav. You have such a pretty color of it today. :)
Happy ABCW!

Reader Wil said...

Thanks to God that you are in one piece. What could have happened is beyond imagination.
Take care!
Wil

Wanda said...

Tire blow outs are so scary. Only happened to me once.
So glad your guardian angels were on top of it. Thinking of you often and looking forward to being with you... I think July will come pretty fast. Love and Hugs.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

The insides of tulips are the prettiest parts in my mind. Your tulips have me thinking how pretty your tire would be painted their colors. I'm glad you made it safely off the freeway. Wowza!
The View from the Top of the Ladder

Rajesh said...

Great choices of the week.

Ann said...

I had a blowout when I was driving and a lot younger-but all turned out OK. The tulips were a very sweet gift from your granddaughter.
Ann

Shammickite said...

I prefer the terrific tulips to terrible tired tires!