Monday, April 25, 2016

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " P "


I am POSTING this a wee bit early since my schedule seems a bit on overload.

These PHOTOS are for ABC Wednesday  Letter  " P ".




When we were in San Francisco, CA last week we went looking for this house again.

Much to our relief the  PSYCHEDELIC house was still there in all its PAINTED glory.





A few weeks ago Hubby and I went to see the movie " Jungle Book."

It reminded me of our trip to Kenya and seeing the PACHYDERMS marching

like Colonial Hoth's brigade.




This is a banner year for California POPPIES.





The Icelandic POPPIES in Golden Gate Park were so PRETTY after a brief shower.





I love the PLETHORA of colors in God's creation.

PLEASE enlarge the PICTURES to see all the detail.





13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

the poppies are stunning.. love them all.... that painted house is a winner in my book. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT~

Marie Smith said...

Love all the Ps. Beautiful!

Leslie: said...

Love your choice of p words for this week. I used to have California poppies in my garden but since moving to a condo I just might plant some in pots because they're so pretty!

Leslie
abcw team

MelodyK said...

That house is gorgious!
SO are your photo's by the way

Have a nice abc-wednesday-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

Rajesh said...

Wonderful images. Lovely poppy flowers.

Hildred said...

Love the house - and your photos.

Photo Cache said...

That house is very interesting; I would love to see it in person.

Frankly My Dear

Indrani said...

Loved these pictures. The painted house looks like a dream setting to me. :)
Happy ABCW!

Trubes said...

{ love poppies, they're so delicate and PRETTY too.
I love the sight of the PACHYDERM marching, they are
such intelligent beasts.
Elephants are my most favourite creature from the Jungle
and who can forget Colonel Hathi marching his troop along,
PRICELESS!

Best wishes,
Di
ABCW team

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful series of photos for P ~ Love the house and pachyderm ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Roger Owen Green said...

I know about overload. I used to write weeks ahead. Now I haven't written the Q post, or R or S...


ROG, ABCW

Kathleen's Blog said...

All the pictures are awesome. I loved that house--very unique, and very daring!

Wanda said...

A group of Perfect P's. I wanted to see Jungle Book when it first came out, but then the whirlwind of my birthday celebration...so I'm hoping its still in the theater so we can see it. I loved the animated version, and heard only good reports on it.