Monday, October 05, 2015

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " M "


I can't get over how fast the ABC Wednesday comes around.

The letter this week is   "  M  ".

I decided to post a MIXED bag of photos.





I think I will call these... MARBLE-IZED MUSHROOMS.




Enlarge this photo to read all the label uses.

MEDICINE for bovines.





I thought I needed to throw a little MICKEY MOUSE into the MIX.




MANY choices to be bought at this vintage store.

I'll bet there are some books in that stack about MINERS and perhaps MINORS

and MAJORS.

Don't forget to check out what others have posted for the letter M.


12 comments:

MadSnapper said...

now i am wondering just how that stack of book remains standing.. love Mickey and i did enlarge the cow medicine. am wondering if it might work on humans to... loss of cud has me giggling.,..

Unknown said...

Lots of m's collected... a lovely post!

Have a nice abc-week/day
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫

Nonnie said...

love the eclectic mix here, especially the book store

Reader Wil said...

Masterful, mysteries which we thank you for!
Have a great week.
Wil, ABCW Team

Roger Owen Green said...

mushroom, and MICKEY

ROG, ABCW

Joy said...

The cow drink certainly sounds like a miracle cure. Love that shop.

Photo Cache said...

Another wonderful post. I love the vintage store.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

Indrani said...

Wow! This is a wonderful Mix of M words. :)
Great pics.
Happy ABCW!

Rajesh said...

Great stuff. I like the way books are stacked.

Hilary said...

All fun photos for sure. Love those mushrooms.. the books and the Moo Medicine. ;)

Kathleen's Blog said...

My...this post was Marvelous!!!

LC said...

Mighty fine! Have a great weekend!