Monday, August 03, 2015

A FEW MORE CHINATOWN MEMORIES



Here are a few more views of Chinatown

From our day trip last week.





Rusty and crusty always catches my attention.





Some of these buildings have been around since the early 1900's.





There is such a variety of color and architecture on the crowded streets.






We saw such interesting artwork on the sides of the old buildings.






I kind of like this black and white version.

It does bring out the detail better.

Enlarging all of these will show the detail even better.





2 comments:

Wanda said...

I haven't been to SF or Chinatown for years. I love your pictures. It like a different world.

MadSnapper said...

I did enlarge and i love that lamp post and the building shot. the black and white is gorgeous... I am better and so is my hubby, we both had the same thing and now we really think it is from mold brought on by rain for 4 weeks and no sun to dry it out.