Tuesday, January 27, 2015

ALMOST TIME




It's almost time to celebrate our  51st  Wedding Anniversary.

I think we will try to include Lake Tahoe in the festivities.

Walking in these beautiful woods is always a wonderful thing to do.




I do wish there would be snow but our drought isn't cooperating with the snow pack at all.

Fifty One Years....

I can't quite comprehend that!

Why it's a whole lifetime ago.

I'll share more when the anniversary is actually here.

As always enlarging the photo will show the detail better.




5 comments:

Wanda said...

Congratulations on the big "51". Every year is a bonus and a time to celebrate marriage.

Some sad news, the owners of the cabin in Tahoe just lost their son in law to cancer this week. He leaves his wife, and 4 children. Life is hard, but God is Good and will be with them. Please pray for the Fuller Family.

Wanda said...

PS He was 43.

MadSnapper said...

I love that beach with all those wonderful trees.. 51 is wonderful and so is thinking about Lake Tahoe..

Hilary said...

What a beautiful place to celebrate. Enjoy!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, that is a very long time. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope you have a totally awesome day! I hope Phil and I are still toddling around when we get to 51. That will be in five years.