Wednesday, December 03, 2014

A FEW MORE PHOTOS OF OUR FINAL DAY AT DISNEYLAND



Dave and I visited Disney's California Adventure between the steady raindrops.

I love the huge Mickey ornaments.

I managed to get us in the reflection.




We look like we are scared to death!

Not at all...candid shots just aren't very flattering.

We got one of the first cars when the ride opened...the rain stopped for a while.

This is such an awesome ride.

It's called the Radiator Springs Racers.

Amazing speed and the track is really steeply banked.



We ate dinner at the Plaza Inn.

Yummy chicken dinner for me and pot roast for Dave.

The cashier saw our anniversary pins and wished us a Happy 50th Anniversary.

We went to our table and began to eat.

She came to our table and gave me this beautiful real rose

and........

This "Death by Chocolate"

gooey, so delicious piece of cake to share.

Being married for so many years does have it's perks.


4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I see you in the ball!! The pie looks awesome, chocolate upon chocolate! You are braver then me to go on the rides! I bet it made a great memory.

Shammickite said...

Great fun, I love your pictures. You are having a terrific time. I think you should go back to Disney to celebrate your 51st anniversary... and then the 52nd... and then the 53rd... etc etc etc

MadSnapper said...

i always beleive there is a good way to die and now I know how.. death by chocolate... whoo hooo. love the race car pic and the ornaments are beautiful...

Hilary said...

Yum! Glad you had a good time despite the rain. I suspect you make a point of enjoying pretty much whatever you do.