I'm having so much fun looking at the world through the lens of my Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3. I will share my world of Rocklin, California and points North, South, East and West. Come and enjoy with me.
Wordless Wednesday
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind
I hope he is not outside your kitchen! Coyote, right?
The fox are back? And is he on the roof of something?
I wonder how he got up there not to mention why
He/she is absolutely adorable! Nevertheless, I'd keep my fur baby inside.
How cool of a shot. Excited to hear more about it in your upcoming post.
What a cute little mite, and great to have around. They eat pests like rats, mice, snakes.
A fox?
I hope he is not outside your kitchen! Coyote, right?
ReplyDeleteThe fox are back? And is he on the roof of something?
ReplyDeleteI wonder how he got up there not to mention why
ReplyDeleteHe/she is absolutely adorable! Nevertheless, I'd keep my fur baby inside.
ReplyDeleteHow cool of a shot. Excited to hear more about it in your upcoming post.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little mite, and great to have around. They eat pests like rats, mice, snakes.
ReplyDeleteA fox?
ReplyDelete