Friday, December 07, 2018

THE HARDEST PART IS FINALLY DONE


Whew...

The hardest part is finally done.

Tree assembled, lights on and all the ornaments carefully hung.

It seems it takes me longer every year to get this done.

Hubby puts up the outside lights and gets all the boxes and tubs down for me.

Since I'm vertically challenged he also helps me reach things.

I'm always afraid I will knock the tree over reaching for that elusive branch.




I love our tree and I always get nostalgic putting on the ornaments.

So many have a special meaning to me.

I think of the wonderful people and places we have been.

Decorating the tree is always a trip down memory lane.


5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Your tree looks stunning.

Wendy said...

What a magnificent tree! I'm impressed!
I can relate to getting more difficult as the years go by. I'm having a real tree delivered this year - and put up.

No, not decorated, but at least put in the stand. Will decorate over the weekend.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is just gorgeous! Full of memories that can actually be touched!

Shammickite said...

That is a very pretty tree. I didn't have one last year and still have not got one yet this year. I'd like a little one. I have a big artificial one but it's just too big and rather messy.

jel said...

that's a purty tree :)
merry christmas