Saturday, August 19, 2017

SATURDAY ADVENTURE


Hubby and I haven't been to the High Hand Nursery for a very long time.

Today was the perfect weather day to go and spend some time.

Beautiful flowers and art pieces every where we looked.







I really think the insides of flowers are just amazing.





The nursery has many vintage pieces of equipment on display.







Love the weathered and shadow dappled look to this buckboard.


Don't forget to enlarge the photos to see the detail.

It was a great day.



4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The details of the flowers are beautiful!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The first flower is my favorite. It is gorgeous!!

MadSnapper said...

the flowers are just awesome photos, so sharp and clear, i love the last two and would love to see them and own them.

Shammickite said...

Lovely flowers, and the old vehicle is great. I do not have much of a garden where I live so I love visiting garden centres, and enjoying all the flowers and foliage.