Monday, May 15, 2017

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTERS S & T


I am combining TWO letters for ABC Wednesday.

SINCE I won't have my computer available for THE letter "T"

next week you will SEE both " S " and " T " here.

I have TITLED THIS SERIES

SIMPLE TREASURES.




I find THAT celebrating Mother's Day with my SWEETHEART

is a huge TREASURE  in my life.




THERE is nothing like having family over for a celebration.

My oldest Granddaughter is one of my TREASURES.





Little do-dads like THESE cute birdies really are my SIMPLE TREASURES.




Fragrant roses given TO me by SOME very SPECIAL friends

are definitely my SIMPLE TREASURES.

Enlarging each photo will SHOW you a lot more detail.





14 comments:

Wanda said...

Love the pictures. You are looking so lovely Sue. That color is perfect for you. Loved your S and T.

Marie Smith said...

Simply wonderful!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your granddaughter is gorgeous! You and your husband match! A lavender picture.

MadSnapper said...

I Simply love your Simple Treasures, all of them are Special...

Shammickite said...

Lovely pictures!!!! Dave is definitely a Simple Treasure, isn't he?

carol l mckenna said...

What a delightful and loving post ~ you blessed with many treasures ~ lovely photos ~ thanks,

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Photo Cache said...

I love the terms simple treasures.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

Hildred said...

Lovely post.....you are lucky to have your sweetheart to help celebrate the day - and your treasured grandchildren.

Leslie: said...

Such a sweet post with lovely photos! We'll miss you next week, but thanks for incorporating both S and T into this post.

Leslie
abcw team

Anonymous said...

treasured simply

Roger Owen Green said...

simply terrific
ROG, ABCW

MelodyK said...

And you know? To be able to cherish the littlest of treasures makes one undescribable rich.

Melody (ABC-W-team)
20-S
Preview Round 21

Joy said...

A precious combination of letters.

kc bob said...

Great pic of you and Dave!