Monday, April 24, 2017

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " P "


It is time for ABC Wednesday again.

The letter is " P ".

I've decided to POST some PHOTOGRAPHS

for the words....

PURE .... PORTRAIT ....PHOTOGRAPH.





Isai is showing PURE joy.

He got new drum sticks from his friend Julie (who took this fabulous PICTURE)

The PHOTO was taken at Basecamp, Mexicali, Mexico.




I may be biased ,

but I am in love with this PHOTO my son took of my PRETTY granddaughter.




Lastly,

This sculpture is entitled

" Self-PORTRAIT. "

It's one of my favorites and sits PROUDLY in my curio cabinet.

Thanks for taking a PEEK.


15 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh I love, love, love these pictures....Oh my your granddaughter is so very beautiful and this shot of her....like music.

And the Disney portrait from the Norman Rockwell.....oh that's darling.

Love you...looking forward to Oct!!!!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your granddaughter is absolutely gorgeous! Walt was a talented artist!

Marie Smith said...

Great photos!

MadSnapper said...

your granddaughter is beautiful and this is truly a wonderful photo of her. I love the drummers joy and your picture of Walt.. P is for perfect post for letter P

Leslie: said...

I thought the photo of your granddaughter was a professional shot! I agree that you should be very proud of her! She looks lovely!

Leslie
abcw team

carol l mckenna said...

Grand daughter photo is so beautiful can see why you like it ~ lovely post and photos for P ~ thanks,

Wishing you a lovely week ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

i like Micky drawing the best

Hildred said...

Your granddaughter is lovely, - and a joy to you, I'm sure.

Rajesh said...

Wonderful choices.

Indrani said...

Great choice for P... all Pictures are Perfect! :)

MelodyK said...

Lovely... very different all of them... but still lovely

ellen b said...

Wonderful photos. Biased for not, that is a beautiful photo of your beautiful granddaughter!

ellen b said...

That should read...biased or not

Shammickite said...

Your granddaughter is very lovely.

Roger Owen Green said...

all lovely photos

ROG, ABCW