Monday, March 20, 2017

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " K "


It seems that the weeks roll around so quickly.

Here it is again, ABC Wednesday.

Today's letter is " K ".


My first photo is one of my favorite CD's.

Of course, I am partial, since it is a CD that my son and his wife sang on.

My son sings bass and my daughter in law sings soprano.




Their group was called  KINDRED Spirit.

This is a blast from the past, circa 1990.

I wish you could all hear this...it's still terrific after all these years.


On a different note

Here's a shot of the Circle K gasoline sign taken in Las Vegas.




Thanks for looking and make sure you go to my sidebar to see what others have

posted for ABC Wednesday  Letter  " K ".


12 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Do your family members sing still? How wonderful to have a CD!

Wanda said...

Nothing better than good Christian music. It such a part of our worship!

Sandra said...

that circle k against the blue sky with the skyscraper is an awesome photo.. you should put the cd in your computer and upload to youtube and we could here it

Melody Steenkamp said...

I indeed would love to hear it? Can't you upload it in your blog or a youtubechannel ?

Have a nice ABC-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/20-k

zongrik said...

is circle K in Vegas different than circle K other places?

yes. they have slots!! LOL

Hildred said...

Would love to hear the CD - I have a son who sings with a couple of church choirs and it is such a pleasure to hear them.

Rajesh said...

Good to know your son and daughter in-law has performed in a song.

Roger Owen Green said...

Talented family!
ROG, ABCW

carol l mckenna said...

Talented son and daughter-in-law ~ great post for K ~

Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

Leslie: said...

Haven't heard of that group but will check it out. Have a wonderful week,

Leslie
abcw team

KC Bob said...

Did you take the Circle K in Vegas pic Sue?

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like the name of the band. And, that's a cool photo of the Circle K.