Monday, March 20, 2017

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " K "


It seems that the weeks roll around so quickly.

Here it is again, ABC Wednesday.

Today's letter is " K ".


My first photo is one of my favorite CD's.

Of course, I am partial, since it is a CD that my son and his wife sang on.

My son sings bass and my daughter in law sings soprano.




Their group was called  KINDRED Spirit.

This is a blast from the past, circa 1990.

I wish you could all hear this...it's still terrific after all these years.


On a different note

Here's a shot of the Circle K gasoline sign taken in Las Vegas.




Thanks for looking and make sure you go to my sidebar to see what others have

posted for ABC Wednesday  Letter  " K ".


12 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Do your family members sing still? How wonderful to have a CD!

Wanda said...

Nothing better than good Christian music. It such a part of our worship!

MadSnapper said...

that circle k against the blue sky with the skyscraper is an awesome photo.. you should put the cd in your computer and upload to youtube and we could here it

MelodyK said...

I indeed would love to hear it? Can't you upload it in your blog or a youtubechannel ?

Have a nice ABC-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/20-k

Anonymous said...

is circle K in Vegas different than circle K other places?

yes. they have slots!! LOL

Hildred said...

Would love to hear the CD - I have a son who sings with a couple of church choirs and it is such a pleasure to hear them.

Rajesh said...

Good to know your son and daughter in-law has performed in a song.

Roger Owen Green said...

Talented family!
ROG, ABCW

carol l mckenna said...

Talented son and daughter-in-law ~ great post for K ~

Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

Leslie: said...

Haven't heard of that group but will check it out. Have a wonderful week,

Leslie
abcw team

kc bob said...

Did you take the Circle K in Vegas pic Sue?

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like the name of the band. And, that's a cool photo of the Circle K.