Monday, July 25, 2016

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " C "


Time marches on and it is again time to post for ABC Wednesday.

Today's letter is  " C ".

A few weeks ago my Hubby and I attended an event.

The event was by our local restaurant, CHICK fil A.

It was CALLED ..

COW Appreciation Day.

The bovine herd is very CONTENT because

ONLY

CHICKEN is served at the restaurant.

Free entrees were given if  CUSTOMERS dressed up as COWS.




Some CRAZY people will do just about anything to get a free meal !

It was lots of fun and we sure enjoyed our CHICKEN.


15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You two are TOO cute! In fact, the cutest cows I have ever seen. Enough to make the real cows jealous. Our Chick-Fil-A does this too. Our family does it, but we never have.

Marie Smith said...

Lol. Such a great idea. Great post.

MadSnapper said...

Ha Ha HO HO He he... LOVE IT LOVE IT

Leslie: said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And funny!

Leslie
abc team

Reader Wil said...

It is clear that you were beautiful cow persons!

carol l mckenna said...

What a fun post and photo ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love it! I would dress up as a cow too, if I could get a free chicken meal too. LOL!

Photo Cache said...

Looks like a fun event. I like dress up events, even though I haven't been in one yet.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

ellen b said...

Oh this is so much fun. A great choice for the letter C!

MelodyK said...

seems like a wonderful initiative... we don't know something like this in the Netherlands

Have a nice ABC-W-Day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-19-c/

Hildred said...

Love chicken but had the best prime rib the other night at a new to me restaurant. Sorry cows....

Unknown said...

incredible.

Reader Wil said...

You look like real cow persons! How is the milk?

Joy said...

Yes the cows will rest easy tonight.

Roger Owen Green said...

Happy COWS

ROG, ABCW