Friday, September 11, 2026

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

 WE WILL NEVER FORGET !

My Tribute on this 25th anniversary of 9-11 ....

No Words ... 













Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


10 comments:

  1. Hard to believe it's been 25 years. We will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sad day in America. I will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could anyone ever forget?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never Forget! Amen! Thank you for posting these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to believe that it has been 25 years since this tragic day. It's one that you can never forget whether you were there or not

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many people nowadays were not even born at that time and don't remember it. Time goes by like a fast train.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always and forever in our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It happened the year Andy was born. I will ALWAYS remember.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never would I ever want anything like 911 to happen again but how I would love for one another and our country to be what we all feel today...The days after 911 our Country came together and not only did we grieve together, but our Nation stood together. I was at my mom's that morning and I remember she and I standing of disbelief of what we were seeing on the TV. I've sure missed my stops at your place. Love you big and I am so thankful to know that Sam and I have strong prayer warriors in our corner... ❤️

    ReplyDelete