Monday, December 17, 2018

AND THE PARTIES KEEP COMING


I do love this time of year with all the parties and celebrations.

My diet doesn't but I sure do!!

Saturday we went to our Family Christmas celebration.

39 attended from 85 years of age ...down to 4 years old.

Such a fun time with all the Scandinavian traditions and some wonderful food.




There was a lot of laughter during our White Elephant Gift Exchange.

There is nothing like family being together.




Chatting and catching up on Life.

Special friends and family.





Of course Santa had to make his appearance.

Santa is for the young and Definitely for the Young at Heart.

Gunhild is 85 years young and still going strong.




Celebrating Christmas on Sunday because our oldest Granddaughter was able to be home

from Las Vegas. 

Our other granddaughter has her best friend visiting.

I consider her one of my granddaughters too.





Don't you just love it?

My granddaughter Lauren on the left.

My "adopted" grand, Olivia, in the middle.

My other granddaughter, Amanda on the right.

My heart is full.







5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Family time is always special, but even more so at Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This must be the highlight of the Christmas season! Such cute pictures. It would be fun if you got a photo album just for these pictures, to compare from year to year.

Shammickite said...

A beautiful family!

MadSnapper said...

precious photo of the 3 girls and I love the matching outfits family photo... I always enjoyed the white elephant exchange

Carol said...

Looks like a good time to be had by all. family is the best part of Christmas!