Monday, January 04, 2016

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " Z "


Here we are at the last letter of the alphabet.

ZED the end.

" Z "

I can't believe that I have done this ABC round 17 times!

I have to say it does get harder to find things I haven't posted before.




I did have to sneak back into my archives and post another from our trip to Kenya.

Don't you love the expression of the ZEBRA on the left?

Almost a photo bomb...

Enlarging the picture will definitely show the detail more clearly.





I do love the way the limbs of this tree  ZIG ZAG their way across the sky.




The stormy rain clouds ZIPPED across the landscape and finally have dumped some precipitation on our thirsty land.







ZERO leaves on the branch allowed the water drop to be seen in all it's glory.

Thanks for looking.


17 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Z was a tough one but you did it! Love it!

MadSnapper said...

I thought the zebra would be my favorite photo because i love them. but now i am torn between that tree in the middle of that stunning sky and the droplet. these are all awesome photos. wow

Shammickite said...

Yes I agree, all these photos are really good. Very nice attachment to the letter Z. (That`s pronounced ZED not ZEE, I`m a Canadian!)

Unknown said...

How wonderful this post is.... and even more wonderful, that you've done so many so far!!!

I wouldn't mind if you use the same word multiple times... i think i would'n notice it .... just, stay on, thats what i would like ;-)


Thank you for your loyal postings . Wish you lots of fun with our meme and hope to may greet you again, next week.

Have a nice abc-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ <abc-e-team)

Leslie: said...

I've had to look back at times for inspiration, but can usually come up with something new. LOVE that zebra and I'd call it a photo bomb! lol

Leslie
abcw team

Rajesh said...

Wonderful images and great choice of words.

Wanda said...

YEAH, HIP HIP HOOHAH, YOU DID IT....AND I ENJOYED IT. 17 SEASONS....WOW. DOES IT START NEXT WEEK AND WILL YOU GIVE IT ANOTHER SHOT...OR GOING GIVE IT A REST.

LOVE AND HUGS.

Anonymous said...

Love the zebra print! I don't mind posting "things" I have before, but I take another angle at it. Wishing you a happy New Year!

Roger Owen Green said...

17 times! I've only done 12.5 times. It DOES get tougher...
Roger, ABCW

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful post for Z ~ love the expression on the Zebra ~ great photography!

Happy Week to you, ^_^

Hildred said...

Beautiful photos, - loed the drop of water....

Indrani said...

Hard to choose the best among these. The zebra look is indeed interesting. :)
Happy new year to you and yours!
Happy ABCW!

Reader Wil said...

Your photos are very sharp and beautiful. Thanks for the zebras. They are absolutely adorable.
Wil, ABCW Team

Ann said...

I love it all especially the lone drop on the bare branch.
Ann

EG CameraGirl said...

You are amazing to have done the ABCs 17 times!

Alissa Meredith Jill Osborn Schapiro said...

beautiful zzebra

Kathleen's Blog said...

Awesome---doing an A - Z challenge is quite a challenge. That is actually how I got into blogging!! I loved it though,and would like to do it again, actually.