Thursday, September 17, 2015

THROWBACK THURSDAY



THROWBACK THURSDAY

I was digging through some old photos the other day.

I came across this very tattered photo of my Hubby's Dad.

As near as I can figure , I believe the date is 1922 or 1923.

That's 93 years ago !

This would make Him a very young man in the Army.

He is pictured on the far left of the photo.




The photo was originally in Sepia but I thought more detail could be seen in black and white.






Be sure to enlarge the photos to see the detail.


2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

now this is a far piece to throwback to. i love the pants they have on, like my mothers jodhpurs she wore in the 20's.

Wanda said...

As I said on fb. Pictures like that are such a family treasure...think of great grandkids seeing those...be sure you have information on the back...I have so many old pictures I don't know who they are...but know they are family years ago.