Thursday, July 10, 2014

THE CREATIVITY PROJECT GLASS


I decided to put my two cents worth into The Creativity Project this month.

The theme is Glass...under, behind, through....

It should be interesting to see everyone's take on the theme.



I had to dive into my archives for a few photos.

This one is from the Ghost Town of Bodie, CA.



I felt like the memories of people long ago were lurking behind those panes of glass.



I call this one...

On the outside - looking inside - at the outside......



Love this glass sphere and all of its colors.


Now be sure to go to Pam's post to see how she has posted the theme.

http://www.pameladoughtyphotography.com/

If you go to my sidebar and click on Pam Doughty at the top of the list

the link will take you to her post.

You can also click on the link The Creativity Project on my sidebar.




13 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

I knew it. First photo, "That looks like Bodie." Bodie is a photographer's dream come true. The windows always present great opportunities there. I need to go back; its been way too long since.

Tracy P. said...

Those are so beautiful--the character is amazing!

MadSnapper said...

the first two are INCREDIBLE. LOVE LOVE LOVE both of those. the other two are beautiful also, but i love old buildings and glass and reflections. wow

Merisi said...

I remember when I first found your blog (how, I wonder?) and was struck by the ingenious way you capture your surroundings. This time, again, all pictures are beautiful, but I do have a favourite, the second one from the top. One has to look twice, or thrice for that matter, to realise it is not a painting, but actual reflections.

Pam D said...

Oh my. Now I want to go to Bodie! You shared a perfect glimpse into "yesteryear" with those photos! I love the way you look at life through your lens!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the ghost town shots! What could be better for a glass post?

Erica said...

These are fabulous! I love imagining the many memories made behind those windows!

Unknown said...

Great reflections and windows!

/SBA said...

i love ghost towns ((((and i love your posts))) these photos capture the essence of them perfectly.

awesome take on this months theme!

Reader Wil said...

I wish I had more time to do this meme as well. Your photos are so inspiring!
Your comments are very kind. Thank you.
Wil

Hilary said...

It would seem to me that anything called Creativity Project would be made for you. And of course, you did not disappoint. Lovely images, Sue.

kc bob said...

Nice images Sue.

LC said...

Loved the range of subjects in this collection.