Monday, April 28, 2014

ABC WEDNESDAY LETTER " P "



I would imagine you were PERHAPS  PONDERING why there haven't been
any POSTS for such a long time.

I have been really sick with what I call Mexico Lung and Dusty Road Throat.

At last I am feeling better and can move on to ABC Wednesday and the letter " P ".

The first PHOTO is called " PATCHES of  PEELING  PAINT."



Here is a PERKY sparrow PERCHED on a heavy metal POST.

Don't forget to enlarge all the PICTURES to see the detail.



Here is one of the reasons I have been coughing and hacking for a week.

PALM trees and very dusty roads found a PLACE to settle in my lungs....



The mid-day sun shows how much dust was in the air at Guadalupe Victoria, Mexico.

Don't forget to PERUSE what others have POSTED for the letter " P ".

Just go to the ABC link on my sidebar.

Thanks Team for making ABC Wednesday POSSIBLE.


9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so sorry! I just love the blue, green, and red of the peeling paint bench picture. And the sweet little bird.

MadSnapper said...

I love the patches of peeling paint pic... wow on bench art... i can see all
dry dusty area in the last pic.. sorry you were so sick and hope it is gone gone gone..
i love palms, but i want them in lush green tropics not dust.

Hilary said...

Pretty pictures as yours always are. So sorry you've not been feeling well but glad to know that you're on the mend. Stay well, Sue!

Indrani said...

Hope you are feeling better!
Perfect pictures and wordings for 'P'.

Photo Cache said...

feel better soon. the photos are as usual wonderful.

frankly my dear

Ann said...

Perfect set of P words that you took to post today. Hope you are better-nothing worse that a nasty lung problem. My allergies have been taking up shop too--don't like it too much.
Ann

Linnea said...

I hope you feel better soon. That's a wonderful bench you've photographed as are the other pics. Thanks for showing us them!

Roger Owen Green said...

Sorry you were feeling so poorly! Glad you've restarted your PARTICIPATION!
ROG, ABCW

kc bob said...

Love that bench Sue. You have such a great eye.