Tuesday, May 01, 2007
NO REFRIGERATOR IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW
Thought you might like to see our living room now that the refrigerator is back where it belongs. I feel like I am living in a model home since about 80% of the things in here are the decorators.
Today was the realtor agents walk through. My agent said 30 came. That's a lot of interest.
I feel we are really on the home stretch now.
I accepted the "Interview Challenge" from Chad. If you see his set of questions and answers go to: http://chadoneil.blogspot.com/ If you'd like to keep the interview challenge going and want to be interviewed, just write "Interview Me" in your reply. I will then give you a new set of questions to answer. You will then post on your blog your answers to my questions. The fun continues when you offer to interview one or more of your readers in your post. If they wish they will keep it going.
1. I would love to spend a day with Billy Graham. I believe he is a real man of God and would enjoy hearing his thoughts on our world and life in general.
2. A day with the Gaither Vocal Band would be so much fun. The four men are wonderful family men and have tremendous character. Their 4 part harmoney just gets inside of me.
3. Its hard to pick just one place that I have visited that has affected me the most so I'll have to say several. ( A)Vietnam memorial in Washington DC and the wall with so very many names of the fallen soldiers. (B) The World Trade Center just months after 9-11. Seeing the devestation and knowing some of the NY Firemen that were working there still puts a lump in my throat. (C) Visiting the Holy Land in 2000 was a once in a life time experience. It made the Bible come alive for me.
4. I got into blogging at my cousin's suggestion. I was sending him my pictures and he thought I should share them with others.
5. I guess my all time favorite movie is The Sound Of Music. I love the music and the whole story.
6. My first car is my favorite. It was a little 1963 white Nash Rambler. I loved the stick shift and it got me where I needed to go.
Chad asked a few more questions, but I think I will save those answers for another time.