Saturday, February 17, 2007

LIFE IS SUN AND SHADOWS


Thank you friends for all of your prayers and well wishes for my husband. He is doing much better and the Doctor has given him antibiotics and some really icky tasting pills to clear up everything .
The timing for his bout wasn't the best but we just keep plugging along.
Our next big project is a garage, yard, tag sale. Whatever your part of the world calls it.
I will be so relieved when our "treasures" have found a new home.
Have a great weekend and keep blogging.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Photowannabe.

If there was a photo attached to your message I couldn't see it.

I'm so glad that your husband's symptoms are on the wane. But I sure don't envy either of you as you begin the process of sorting and tagging and hauling and then selling. I only envy the end result - cleared out spaces.

Thanks for your comment about my frisbee photo. I took the photo with a 35mm film camera and had the prints put on a cd so I could view and use if I liked any. I liked this one a whole lot too and am glad to hear your comments about it.

annie in Little Rock

The Wellspring said...

Glad your hubby is feeling better. :)

Pat said...

This is good news that your husband is feeling better.

Thanks for visiting my blog and telling me.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I'm so glad that it was able to be fixed with medicine, not surgery.

Libbys Blog said...

So sorry to hear about your hubby I hope he is better soon! My hubby suffered with this and has (touch wood) not had an attack for 18 months, he improved his diet 100% as he refused to go under the knife!!lol!!

AnaGF said...

after several days without my modem, I've just learned a the same time that your husband got ill, and now that he is better - that's good news!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your hubby is feeling better.