Tuesday, October 24, 2006

GRANADA, NICARAGUA POTTERY SELLER

Two years ago we were also in Nicaragua. On our final days there we had some down time in the city of Granada. This young girl wanted to sell us some of her pottery. We were on our way to a tour so we said we would be back later and buy some things from her.
She looked at us like..Right, I'll believe that when I see it.
She went off looking very dejected. When we got back from our tour we scoured the plaza until we found her and bought almost everything she had. She seemed so surprised that we came back. I felt good keeping my promise and helping her out.
Please continue to the next post for The Rest of the Story.
ThanksPosted by Picasa

4 comments:

Coy Hill said...

Great story! You are to be commended for holding up your end of the bargain. I’m sure she had heard empty promises before.

Unknown said...

I agree, what a wonderful story. I bet you restored some hope in her. I really would like to visit there one day. A close friend and my brother-in-law have each been and loved their times there.

Kimberley said...

Sometime the simplest of things make such a difference. Kindness goes a long way and its great that you do so! I am sure you put a smile on her face and that...is priceless! Great emotion filled shot!

tr3nta said...

your sony cibershot has a good eye behind... thaks 4 your comment on my blog...